49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) a DNP at Monday walkthrough
The San Francisco 49ers listed Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) with a "Did Not Practice" designation on their estimated injury report for Week 3.
Aiyuk took multiple hard falls with defenders on his back in Week 2 and appeared to suffer a shoulder injury in the contest. The team hasn't yet revealed the extent of Aiyuk's injury, but he seems like he's trending towards a questionable tag for Thursday night's game.
Aiyuk had a standout performance in Week 1, but may have been hampered by the early injuries in Week 2. Still, he caught 3 of his 6 targets against the Rams for 43 yards.
- Jayden Reed (chest) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) returns to Packers practice Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Tank Dell (calf) back at Texans practice Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Travis Etienne (chest) day-to-day for Jaguars November 30th, 2023
- Bailey Zappe preparing to start Week 13 for Patriots November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023