Amari Cooper (groin) officially active in Week 2 for Cleveland
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Amari Cooper will play Monday in the team's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Cooper was a late add to the injury report Saturday due to a groin injury picked up in practice. While a late-breaking injury is generally a negative sign, it seems as though the veteran rebounded over the last 48 hours. He'll take the field with Cleveland looking to get off to a 2-0 start to the season.
In Week 1, Cooper caught 3-of-7 targets for 37 yards.
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Ezekiell Elliott (thigh) suiting up for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (calf) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Kareem Hunt (groin) good to go for Browns in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Joe Flacco starting for Cleveland in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Cleveland's Amari Cooper (ribs) available in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson (concussion) out for Week 13, Joe Flacco to start against Rams December 1st, 2023
- Browns name Joe Flacco as backup quarterback November 29th, 2023
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023