Bengals' Joe Burrow (calf) trending towards questionable tag for Week 3
Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor said Monday that the team is unsure whether or not starting quarterback Joe Burrow (calf) will play in the team's Week 3 game against the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football.
Burrow aggravated his existing calf injury in the final moments of the Bengals Week 2 loss to the Baltimore Ravens and could now be in danger of missing a Monday Night Football game against the Rams that looks much more challenging now than it did before the season began. The injury has already appeared to be having an impact on Burrow's lackluster play so far this season and this set back could have massive implications for Cincinnati's offense.
Burrow has not had a good start to his season. Among all quarterbacks that have played two full games so far this year, his 304 passing yards rank dead last. He did look better in Week 2 than he did after Week 1's rain-affected disappointment, but this calf injury could torpedo the Bengals' offense in the coming weeks. Jake Browning is currently the only other quarterback on the Bengals' roster.
- Josh Jacobs (knee) questionable to return in Week 14 for Las Vegas December 10th, 2023
- Joshua Dobbs benched for Vikings in Week 14; Nick Mullens in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Herbert (finger) will not return for Chargers in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Alexander Mattison (ankle) questionable to return for Vikings in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Jefferson (chest) will not return in Week 14 for Vikings December 10th, 2023
- Justin Herbert (finger) questionable to return for Chargers in Week 14; Easton Stick in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Bengals' Jake Browning (cramps) returns to Week 14 contest December 10th, 2023
- Bengals' Jake Browning (thumb) heads to sidelines; A.J. McCarron steps in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd (ankle) active in Week 14 for Cincinnati December 10th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd (ankle) expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 8th, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) logs full practice on Friday December 1st, 2023