Jets' Garrett Wilson 'just had the wind knocked out of him' in Week 2
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh told media members that wide receiver Garrett Wilson "just had the wind knocked out of him" to explain why the receiver was in the locker room before the end of their Week 2 loss.
Wilson was brought to the locker room late in the Jets' Week 2 loss to the Dallas Cowboys causing some stir, but it sounds like the talented second-year wideout was not dealing with anything serious and had just had the wind knocked out of him. We'll still want to look for an injury designation from the Jets' practices this week to be sure.
Wilson was responsible for the lone touchdown the Jets' offense produced in Week 2, catching a pass across the middle from teammate Zach Wilson and taking it to the house. The Jets' offense has only scored 2 total touchdowns this season, with Wilson being responsible for both. Unfortunately, his fantasy production will be extremely touchdown-dependent with Zach Wilson under center.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023
- Jets' Zach Wilson loses starting job to Tim Boyle November 20th, 2023