Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) expected to be available for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) is expected to be available for Week 3 against the Indianapolis Colts, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Ravens head coach John Harbaugh described Beckham's ankle injury as minor after their 27-24 road win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Beckham may be limited at practice this week, but barring any setbacks, he should be fine for Week 3 in Baltimore. The veteran wideout has 5 catches on 7 targets for 66 scoreless yards through two games.
Beckham is out-snapping Rashod Bateman 98-69 through two games, but Bateman is providing similar production with 6 catches on 6 targets for 53 yards. Beckham's injury and Bateman's efficiency could result in a larger role for the latter moving forward. The Ravens' Week 3 opponent is allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to opposing wideouts so far this season (35 receptions, 474 yards, 4 touchdowns).
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Ezekiell Elliott (thigh) suiting up for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (calf) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023