DeVante Parker (knee) active in Week 2 for New England
New England Patriots wide receiver DeVante Parker will play Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Parker missed the season opener due to a knee injury. However, after getting practice sessions in during the week, he has received the green light to take the field on Sunday Night Football.
Our models project Parker for 1.6 catches, 20.4 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.5 FanDuel points.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (head) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Bailey Zappe opens second half as Pats' quarterback in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Patriots pull Mac Jones from Week 12 game; Bailey Zappe taking over for second half November 26th, 2023
- Mac Jones to start for Pats in Week 12; Bailey Zappe to split snaps '50/50' November 26th, 2023
- Patriots' Week 12 starting quarterback remains mystery Sunday; Mac Jones believed to be leading candidate November 26th, 2023
- Patriots' DeVante Parker (concussion) questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2023