Ravens rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) for rest of Week 2 game
The Baltimore Ravens have ruled out Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) for the remainder of their Week 2 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Beckham Jr. took several big hits during the Ravens' Week 2 contest and was ruled out due to an ankle injury after half time. It is not clear how serious the injury is or whether Beckham will miss any additional time.
Beckham had 3 catches for 29 yards prior to his premature exit and appeared to have an important role from the opening snap. His absence could push extra looks towards rookie Zay Flowers.
- Jayden Reed (chest) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) returns to Packers practice Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Tank Dell (calf) back at Texans practice Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Travis Etienne (chest) day-to-day for Jaguars November 30th, 2023
- Bailey Zappe preparing to start Week 13 for Patriots November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023