Aaron Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Green Bay in Week 2
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones will not play Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Jones has been dealing with the hamstring injury since he left the season opener early. Now, he has officially been ruled out of action after entering the weekend with a questionable tag. It'll be a ton of A.J. Dillon for the Packers at running back, with Emanuel Wilson serving as a change of pace.
Our models project Dillon for 67.9 rushing yards, 15.7 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 12.2 FanDuel points.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Dontayvion Wicks (knee, concussion) unavailable for Packers in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) active for Packers' Week 12 game Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) expected to play Thanksgiving for Packers November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Dontayvion Wicks (concussion/knee) questionable Thursday November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (shoulder) available for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) cleared for Packers Week 12 November 22nd, 2023