Ravens' Mark Andrews (quad) 'will play' in Week 2
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (quad) "will play" in the team's Week 2 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Andrews was unable to suit up for the Ravens' Week 1 game against the Houston Texans, but should be good to go for the team's Week 2 tilt against the Cincinnati Bengals in a tough divisional matchup. Andrews' presence as a downfield receiving threat was missed in Week 1 and could help the Ravens best the Bengals this week, especially after the Bengals lost star safety Jessie Bates in free agency.
Andrews is numberFire's TE2 for Week 2, trailing only Travis Kelce (knee). He has an $8,000 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 10.5 fantasy points, with 5.2 catches for 55.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns.
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Ezekiell Elliott (thigh) suiting up for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (calf) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023