Titans expect to have Deandre Hopkins (ankle) available in Week 2
The Tennessee Titans are expected to have DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) available for their Week 2 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Hopkins suffered an ankle injury in the final play of the Titans' Week 1 game and while he did not participate in any practices during the week, the veteran is now reportedly expected to suit up against the Chargers later today. Hopkins' 13 targets ranked second-most in the league in Week 1, but if he is limited by his injury we could see his usage on the field drop in Week 2, making him a riskier play for fantasy.
If he is officially cleared to play, our models project Hopkins to catch 5.2 passes for 65.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns for 11.4 fantasy points against a Chargers defense that looked vulnerable against the Miami Dolphins a week ago. He has a $7,100 salary on FanDuel.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) remains out for Titans in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Titans rule out Treylon Burks (concussion) in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) still not practicing Thursday for Titans November 9th, 2023