Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) will play in Denver's Week 2 matchup versus Washington
According to Sean Payton, Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) will play in Week 2's contest against the Washington Commanders.
After a recent upgrade to full practices, Jeudy will make his season debut at home on Sunday. In a matchup versus a Washington team allowing 16.1 FanDuel points per game to wideouts, our models project Jeudy to score 10.1 FanDuel points.
Jeudy's Week 2 projection includes 4.3 receptions for 59.5 yards on 7.4 targets.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023