Raiders' Davante Adams (foot) available for Week 2 clash with Bills
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams (foot) is not included on the injury report for Week 2's game against the Buffalo Bills.
As expected after Thursday's full practice, Adams will not carry an injury designation into Sunday's showdown with Buffalo. Jakobi Meyers (concussion) has been ruled out. Our models expect Adams to see 10.4 targets against the Bills.
Adams' Week 2 projection includes 6.4 receptions, 85.7 yards, 0.50 touchdowns, and 14.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- Rapoport: Tank Dell suffered fractured fibula in Week 13, to be placed on Texans' IR December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 for Cardinals December 3rd, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023