Raiders' Jakobi Meyers (concussion) out for Week 2
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Jakobi Meyers (concussion) has been ruled out of Week 2's game against the Buffalo Bills.
As expected, Meyers has been ruled out and remains in concussion protocol. Davante Adams (foot) is not listed on the injury report. Meyers will look to clear protocol and return to practice next week, for a potential return against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3.
The Raiders are 8.5-point underdogs against the Bills in Week 2. Their implied team total of 19.25 points is the seventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023