Denver's Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) limited on Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (hamstring) was limited during Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Sean Payton, Jeudy's hamstring injury "will be handled cautiously" although he was close to suiting up in Week 1 after he completed pregame warmups but was ultimately held out.
Expect Jeudy to return on Sunday against a Washington Commanders' unit ranked sixth in pass defense in numberFire's power rankings if he can log a full practice by Friday.
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) reportedly won't play in Week 14 for Saints December 9th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (rest) limited again on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Samaje Perine (knee) questionable for Broncos' Week 14 matchup against Chargers December 8th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) expects to be "100%" for Week 13 clash with Texans December 1st, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (groin) DNP for Denver on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023