Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) healthy to open training camp
Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said that the team, including running back Najee Harris, is fully healthy entering their 2023 training camp.
Harris dealt with a foot injury for much of the 2022 season that seemed to sap some of the burst from his bruising rushing style in his second year, but it looks like the former first round pick should be ready to roll for Week 1 this season. Even if teammate Jaylen Warren becomes a more consistent contributor, Harris should see one of the heaviest running back workloads in the NFL.
Harris, numberFire's fantasy RB14 for the 2023 season, is projected for the fifth-most carries (295) in the NFL this year with the ninth-most receptions (46.5). He's in line for serious production numbers this year, and could take a fantasy-friendly leap forward in the touchdowns department if the Steelers improve as an offense in quarterback Kenny Pickett's second season.
- Josh Jacobs (knee) questionable to return in Week 14 for Las Vegas December 10th, 2023
- Joshua Dobbs benched for Vikings in Week 14; Nick Mullens in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Herbert (finger) will not return for Chargers in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Alexander Mattison (ankle) questionable to return for Vikings in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Update: Justin Jefferson (chest) will not return in Week 14 for Vikings December 10th, 2023
- Justin Herbert (finger) questionable to return for Chargers in Week 14; Easton Stick in at quarterback December 10th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Najee Harris (knee) expected to play Thursday for Steelers December 7th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 6th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Mitchell Trubisky starting Week 13 for Steelers on Thursday December 4th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) expected to return this season December 4th, 2023