Cowboys' Tyrone Crawford open to playing defensive end
Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Tyrone Crawford is willing to move to defensive end if the team needs him to.
Defensive ends Randy Gregory and DeMarcus Lawrence are facing suspensions while third-round rookie defensive tackle Maliek Collins is recovering from a broken foot. That doesn't give the Cowboys much to work with at defensive end and the team has discussed putting Crawford there as a short-term stopgap. "It's two different animals," said Crawford. "Under tackle [three-technique] is what I love and what I want to keep working to be great at."
Crawford tallied a career-high five sacks and 35 tackles across 16 games last season. The Cowboys ranked 19th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play last season.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) expected to play in Week 16 December 26th, 2020