Eberflus: Bears' Justin Fields 'always the hardest worker'
Chicago Bears head coach Matt Eberflus said quarterback Justin Fields was "always the hardest worker" during the team's offseason practices.
"He’s always the first guy out, last to leave. He’s always done that," Eberflus continued, praising the third-year quarterback's leadership and work ethic. The Bears' offseason moves suggested that the team is putting new-found support behind Fields as their franchise quarterback, investing another high draft pick in their offensive line and bolstering their receiver corps with D.J. Moore. They'll be expecting big things from Fields in 2023.
Fields was on track to break the single-season rushing record for quarterbacks at points during the 2022 season, and could well shatter it in the upcoming year. He finished seventh in the entire NFL in rushing yards with 1,143 despite a slow start and missing 2 games. He will likely be among the first quarterbacks drafted in fantasy football in the upcoming season.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Bears' D'Onta Foreman (ankle) ruled out for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle, shin) doubtful Monday night for Bears in Week 12 November 25th, 2023
- Chicago' D'Onta Foreman (ankle) logs DNP at Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle) questionable to return in Week 11 for Chicago November 19th, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle) will play for Bears in Week 11 November 19th, 2023
- Fowler: Chicago's D'Onta Foreman (ankle) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2023