Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones
New York Giants receiver Parris Campbell has been showing "early chemistry" with quarterback Daniel Jones according to The Athletic's Dan Duggan.
Duggan noted that Campbell appears to have the chops to carve out reps as an underneath option and chain-mover, a role Jones favored a season ago with Richie James running those kinds of routes. It's only OTAs and several Giants wideouts were nursing injuries, but Campbell did sign a contract worth up to $4.7 million with the team this offseason.
Campbell's tenure with the Colts was derailed by frequent injuries, but the former second-round pick did finally play a full season in 2022. Unfortunately that season came in the Colts' worst year of offense since Campbell entered the league, but he still finished with a respectable line of 63 catches for 623 yards and 3 scores. He could work into solid volume with the Giants this season.
- New England's JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) limited on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (knee) limited for New England on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023