Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL)
New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh said he is feeling "very optimistic" about having running back Breece Hall (ACL) ready for Week 1 of the NFL season.
Hall suffered an ACL tear just halfway through his rookie season, which prematurely ended what was on pace to be an Offensive Rookie of the Year-winning campaign until that point. The explosive former second-round pick has already been participating in a limited fashion during the team's OTAs and should be a full go for Week 1 barring any unforeseen setbacks.
Hall rushed for an absurd 5.8 yards per carry in his shortened season, totaling 80 rushes for 463 yards and 4 scores. He added another 19 receptions for 218 yards and 1 touchdown as well, and led all running backs in averaged depth of target (4.7) in his rookie season. He's likely to go near the top of fantasy drafts in 2023.
- Anthony Richardson (concussion) absent again Thursday for Colts September 21st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (toe) still not practicing Thursday for Chiefs September 21st, 2023
- Colts' Evan Hull done for season with torn meniscus September 21st, 2023
- Bryce Young (ankle) sidelined again for Panthers Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- New England's DeVante Parker (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice September 20th, 2023
- Jets' Garrett Wilson 'just had the wind knocked out of him' in Week 2 September 18th, 2023
- Jets list Breece Hall (knee) as questionable for Week 2's matchup versus Dallas September 15th, 2023
- Jets hope Zach Wilson will benefit from tutelage under Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) September 14th, 2023
- Zach Wilson named Jets starter moving forward September 12th, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers done for season with torn Achilles September 12th, 2023
- Jets officially rule out Aaron Rodgers (leg) for remainder of Week 1 September 11th, 2023