Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday
The Arizona Cardinals have released wide receivers DeAndre Hopkins.
After several reports about the veteran wideout's future during the offseason including several trade rumors, Hopkins will head into the free agent market after he played three seasons with the Cardinals. Expect the 30-year old to draw plenty of interest without his previous contract obligations while Marquise Brown should see lead volume among Arizona's receiving group.
On 93 targets last season, Hopkins ranked 33rd among his position with a 72.9 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 64 receptions for 717 yards and 3 touchdowns and 1.98 yards per route run.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) active for Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) downgraded to limited on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Tennessee's Derrick Henry (toe) listed as limited participant on Wednesday September 20th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) fully participates in Titans' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) active for Titans' Week 2 tilt September 17th, 2023
- Titans expect to have Deandre Hopkins (ankle) available in Week 2 September 17th, 2023