Zac Stacy (ankle) should be ready for Jets' training camp
New York Jets running back Zac Stacy (ankle) "should be back for training camp," NJ Advance Media's Darryl Slater said.
Stacy suffered a broken right ankle in November. Even if he is healthy for the start of camp, Stacy faces an uphill climb to earn a roster spot. He will likely have to beat out Khiry Robinson, who is also recovering from a broken leg.
Stacy saw limited action in 2015, turning 31 carries into -5.12 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP), for a Rushing NEP per attempt of -0.17.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020