Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday
The Carolina Panthers have reportedly signed wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday.
After moving D.J. Moore to the Bears earlier this month, Chark's addition is the second major move to Carolina's receiving group. Expect the 26-year old to play a vertical field-stretching role for the Panthers after he registered a 15.9 average depth of target last season.
On 51 targets in 2022, Chark ranked 45th among wideouts with a 69.6 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while recording 30 receptions for 502 yards and 3 touchdowns and 1.47 yards per route run.
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy (elbow) on track to begin throwing in June May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Alabama quarterback Bryce Young goes first overall to Carolina April 27th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Miles Sanders signing 4-year deal with Panthers March 16th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly sign quarterback Andy Dalton to 2-year deal on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Sam Darnold signs one-year contract with San Francisco March 13th, 2023