Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman
The Chicago Bears have reportedly signed running back D'Onta Foreman to a one-year contract.
Foreman will join his fourth career team after the 26-year old was given a one-year deal on Thursday. In a potential run-heavy offense ranked first in rush percentage (56.1%) last season, expect Foreman to play a committee role alongside Khalil Herbert and Travis Homer.
On 208 total touches in 2022, Foreman ranked 30th among running backs with a 73.1 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while recording 939 scrimmage yards, 5 touchdowns, 34 forced missed tackles, and 3.26 yards after contact per rush attempt.
- Saquon Barkley (ankle) listed doubtful for Giants in Week 4 September 30th, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) upgraded to full practice on Friday September 29th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) good to go for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (back) available for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (oblique) good to go for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) available for Week 4 September 29th, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Bears' Darnell Mooney avoids serious knee injury September 18th, 2023
- Bears healthy scratch D'Onta Foreman for Week 2 September 17th, 2023
- Bears' Chase Claypool (effort) will be active in Week 2 September 17th, 2023
- Bears' expected to leave D'Onta Foreman (healthy) off Week 2 lineup September 17th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) cleared for Bears in Week 1 September 6th, 2023