Jets reportedly sign wide receiver Allen Lazard to 4-year deal on Tuesday
The New York Jets have reportedly signed wide receiver Allen Lazard on Tuesday.
Lazard will join New York after signing a four-year deal with $22 million guaranteed and a ceiling potential for $44 million. Expect the 27-year old to play a secondary receiving role behind Garrett Wilson in an offense with a 62.2% pass percentage last season.
On 98 targets in 2022, Lazard ranked 50th among wideouts with a 69.0 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 60 receptions for 788 yards and 6 touchdowns and 1.61 yards per route run.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers 'tweaks calf' at OTAs May 25th, 2023
- Jets sign wide receiver Randall Cobb to 1-year deal May 3rd, 2023
- Jets, Packers finalize deal to send Aaron Rodgers to New York April 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023