Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal
The Denver Broncos plan to sign quarterback Jarrett Stidham to a two-year contract, Ian Rapoport reports.
Free agency won't technically open until Wednesday, but the legal tampering period began earlier on Monday. Stidham plans to sign with the Broncos, and will likely serve as the primary backup behind Russell Wilson.
Stidham found mild success playing with the Las Vegas Raiders in 2022, making two starts towards the end of the season. He completed 45 of his 70 attempts (64.3%) of his passes as the starter for 584 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Broncos' Javonte Williams (knee) practicing 'in a limited capacity' May 25th, 2023
- Russell Wilson 'leaner and meaner' for Broncos May 25th, 2023
- Broncos exercise Jerry Jeudy's fifth-year option May 4th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023