Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) expects to play in Super Bowl LVII's contest against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Despite leaving in the first quarter of Kansas City's AFC Championship game, Toney believes he will "definitely" suit up on Sunday. In a matchup versus an Eagles' team allowing wideouts to record 11.1 receptions for 133.7 yards per game this regular season, our models project Toney to record 4.6 FanDuel points.
Toney's current projection includes 2.1 receptions for 25.7 yards on 3.4 targets.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023