49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in
San Francisoc 49ers quarterback Josh Johnson is being evaluated for a concussion in the NFC Championship Game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Purdy was earlier knocked out of the game due to a right elbow injury. However, backup quarterback Josh Johnson is now in the locker room for a possible concussion. It's unclear if Purdy will be able to throw, and there are signs Christian McCaffrey in the Wildcat may be the best course of action for San Francisco.
Before exiting, Johnson had completed 7-of-13 passes for 74 yards. He also had a fumble, posting 1.16 FanDuel points.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Lynch: Brock Purdy (elbow) 'has earned the right' to start for the 49ers in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023