Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not be activated for Sunday's Conference Championship game versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Edwards-Helaire will remain inactive after Kansas City decided to keep their running back on the injured reserve. Expect Isiah Pacheco and Jerick McKinnon to play increased roles versus a Bengals' defense allowing 17.8 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season.
Pacheco's current projection includes 13.5 rushing attempts for 60.1 yards and 1.4 receptions for 11.7 yards while McKinnon's projection includes 7.8 rushing attempts for 32.1 yards and 3.4 receptions for 38.9 yards.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023