Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Justin Watson (illness) is questionable to play in Sunday's Conference Championship contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Watson's availability is suddenly in limbo after Kansas City's wideout was unable to participate in Friday's practice. In a matchup versus a Cincinnati defense giving up 26.8 FanDuel points per game to receivers during the regular season, Kadarius Toney could see an increase in playing time if Watson is ruled out.
Watson's AFC Championship FanDuel salary stands at $4,600.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023