Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (pelvis) is questionable to play in Sunday's AFC Championship contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
After limited practices with his pelvis injury, Hardman is officially questionable on Sunday. Expect Kadarius Toney to see more snaps if Hardman is inactive versus a Bengals' unit allowing wideouts to haul in 10.9 receptions for 151.5 yards per game during the regular season.
Hardman's AFC Championship FanDuel salary stands at $5,500.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023