San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (ankle) is questionable to play in Sunday's Conference Championship contest against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Mitchell's status is currently in the air after San Francisco's running back logged a DNP on Thursday and a limited session on Friday. In a matchup versus an Eagles' defense allowing 20.1 FanDuel points per game to running backs, expect Jordan Mason to see more touches if Mitchell is ruled out.
Mitchell's current projection includes 7.7 rushing attempts for 35.4 yards and 0.7 receptions for 3.5 yards.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Lynch: Brock Purdy (elbow) 'has earned the right' to start for the 49ers in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Brock Purdy (elbow) undergoes surgery on Friday, expected to throw in 3 months March 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023