Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship
According to head coach Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's AFC Conference Championship contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Mahomes will be a "full go" on Sunday after he was able to participate completely in all of Kansas City's practices with his ankle injury. In a matchup versus a Bengals' team allowing 14.7 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks this regular season, our models project Mahomes to score 20.2 FanDuel points.
Mahomes' current projection includes 23.8 completions for 1.9 touchdowns and 281.0 yards and 2.7 rushing attempts for 13.0 yards.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Chiefs re-sign Jerick McKinnon May 4th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023