Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (high-ankle sprain) was a full participant at practice on Wednesday.
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said before practice that Mahomes would "do everything" on Wednesday and that appears to have been accurate. Mahomes' mobility has been the primary focus ahead of Sunday's AFC Championship game versus the Cincinnati Bengals, but he reportedly moved well during the portion of practice open to the media. Mecole Hardman was the only Chiefs player that didn't practice in full on Wednesday.
numberFire's models project Mahomes for 270.6 passing yards and 12.8 rushing yards in the Championship Round, to help him reach a total projection of 19.2 FanDuel points. Mahomes scored 19.8 FanDuel points versus the Bengals in Week 13.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023