Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (high-ankle sprain) is expected to "do everything" at practice on Wednesday, per head coach Andy Reid.
"I think he's going to do everything. I don't think that's going to be an issue," Reid said in regards to Mahomes' ankle injury. Mahomes is expected to play in Sunday's AFC Championship game versus the Cincinnati Bengals, but it remains to be seen how much his mobility will be limited. The Chiefs will release their official practice report on Wednesday afternoon.
numberFire's models project Mahomes for 270.6 passing yards and 12.8 rushing yards in the Championship Round, to help him reach a total projection of 19.2 FanDuel points. Mahomes scored 19.8 FanDuel points versus the Bengals in Week 13.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023