Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (ankle) 'doing okay' ahead of AFC Championship
Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said quarterback Patrick Mahomes (high ankle sprain) is "worked hard on the treatment and is doing OK" ahead of the team's AFC Championship matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Mahomes is dealing with a painful high ankle sprain injury, but it seems like he and the team are going to do everything in their power to make sure he can start against the Bengals next weekend. If Mahomes is unable to play, the Chiefs will need to rely on Chad Henne to take on Cincinnati.
If he is able to start (and finish the game), our models project Mahomes for 19.6 fantasy points against the Bengals, with 282.9 yards, 1.9 touchdowns, and 0.6 interceptions.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023