Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula in the team's Divisional Round loss to the San Francisco 49ers and will require surgery, Todd Archer reports.
Pollard suffered the injury towards the end of the first half in the Cowboys' loss, getting tangled up with a defender as he was brought to the ground, and had to be carted from the field due to his inability to put pressure on his leg. The injury will unfortunately require surgery to repair, but Pollard should be healthy be the start of next season.
The Cowboys finally let Pollard work in tandem with teammate Ezekiel Elliott in 2022 (as opposed to behind him), which resulted in the explosive back finishing the regular season with a team-high 1,007 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns on 193 carries, as well as 371 receiving yards and 3 more touchdowns on 39 catches. Pollard will be a free agent entering this offseason.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023