Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee) will not play in Sunday's Wild Card playoff contest versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
Jackson will remain on the sidelines after Baltimore's quarterback was unable to participate in any practices this week.
In a tough spot against a Bengals' defense giving up 20.5 completions for 1.1 touchdowns and 235.1 passing yards to quarterbacks, expect Tyler Huntley or Anthony Brown to start if Huntley is unable to play with his shoulder and wrist injuries.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023