Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (illness) will play in Sunday night's Wild Card game against the Baltimore Ravens, per head coach Zac Taylor.
Higgins was held out of Wednesday's practice with an illness, but he returned on Thursday and is good to go for the first round of the playoffs. Higgins was targeted seven times in the Bengals' regular-season finale against the Ravens, but he only had one catch for seven yards. In the Bengals' Week 5 matchup against Baltimore, Higgins was limited to just 10 snaps because of an ankle injury.
In the nine games both Higgins and Ja'Marr Chase have been fully healthy this season, Higgins has averaged 8.0 targets with a 21.3% target share and 31.3% air yards share. He has a $12,000 salary on the single-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 10.9 FanDuel points, with 7.4 targets, 4.8 receptions, and 61.8 yards.
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy (elbow) on track to begin throwing in June May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023