Chargers' Mike Williams (back) questionable for Wild Card
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (back) is questionable for the Wild Card Round on Saturday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Williams did not practice all week, but Chargers head coach Brandon Staley indicated he could still play on Saturday night. Josh Palmer and DeAndre Carter will have more snaps and routes available if Williams winds up being limited or unavailable on Saturday night.
The Jaguars are a pass-funnel defense, according to numberFire's adjusted team metrics, ranking seventh-worst against the pass and eighth-best against the run. Williams has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel in the Wild Card Round.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Austin Ekeler adds incentives, staying with Chargers May 23rd, 2023
- Chargers select Quentin Johnston with 21st pick of 2023 NFL Draft April 27th, 2023
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler requests permission to seek potential trade March 13th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) ruled out for Chargers' Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) missing from Chargers practice again Wednesday January 11th, 2023