Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins did not practice on Wednesday due to an illness, per head coach Zac Taylor.
Higgins should be able to recover in time to play in the Wild Card Round against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night. Higgins was targeted seven times in the Bengals' regular-season finale against the Ravens, but he only managed a single seven-yard reception. In the Bengals' Week 5 matchup with Baltimore, Higgins was limited to just 10 snaps because of an ankle injury.
numberFire's models project Higgins for 7.4 targets, 4.8 receptions, and 63.7 yards in the Wild Card Round. The Bengals were No. 12 in the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to wide receivers this season and they finished with a top-10 pass defense in our adjusted team rankings.
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy (elbow) on track to begin throwing in June May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023