Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Robbie Anderson (back) is out for Week 18 against the San Francisco 49ers.
Anderson will be absent for the final game of the season after he injured his back in last week's game against the Atlanta Falcons. DeAndre Hopkins (knee) has also been ruled out, so Marquise Brown, Greg Dortch, and Trey McBride will be the Cardinals' top pass-catchers on Sunday. However, they will be trying to catch passes from David Blough.
Anderson caught 7 passes on 17 targets for 76 scoreless yards in 10 games for the Cardinals this season after being acquired from the Carolina Panthers. He's expected to be a free agent this offseason and turns 30 in May.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023