Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith (concussion) is questionable for Week 18's game against the Buffalo Bills.
What It Means:
Smith logged back-to-back limited practices to close out the week and is officially questionable to face the Bills on Sunday. If he is available, our models expect him to see 1.4 targets against Buffalo.
numberFire's models project Smith for 1.6 FanDuel points in Week 18.
Source: Chad Graff
Recent NFL Player News
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
Recent Atlanta Falcons Player News
- Patriots send tight end Jonnu Smith to Falcons via trade March 13th, 2023
- Falcons release Marcus Mariota February 28th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022