Jonnu Smith (concussion) absent for Patriots' Wednesday practice
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith (concussion) did not practice on Wednesday.
After sitting out Week 17 with a concussion, Smith was a non-participant in New England's opening practice for their season finale. Expect Hunter Henry to play an increased role versus a Buffalo Bills' defense allowing 6.4 FanDuel points per game to tight ends if Smith remains inactive.
In Week 17, Henry logged a 92.3% route participation percentage while hauling in five receptions for 52 yards on six targets.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Patriots send tight end Jonnu Smith to Falcons via trade March 13th, 2023
- Falcons release Marcus Mariota February 28th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022