Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (thigh) was a full participant at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 18's game against the Washington Commanders.
Pollard, who sat out Week 17 with a thigh injury, opened the week with a full practice on Wednesday. The full practice is an excellent sign that Pollard's injury could be fully behind him come Sunday. Barring a setback, Pollard should be good to go against Washington.
Pollard's Week 18 projection includes 51.5 rushing yards, 16.3 receiving yards, 0.40 total touchdowns, and 10.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023