Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday
Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson (knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 18's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Robinson was added to the injury report with a knee injury and did not participate in Wednesday's practice. Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) also missed practice. Thursday's practice report will provide more information. The Commanders are expected to start rookie Sam Howell at quarterback on Sunday.
The Commanders are 5.5-point underdogs against Dallas in Week 18. Their implied team total of 18.0 points is the sixth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Jacoby Brissett signing with Commanders for 2023 March 15th, 2023
- Sam Howell in lead for Commanders starting job February 28th, 2023
- Commanders release quarterback Carson Wentz February 27th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023