Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (hip) has returned to the team's Week 17 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Jacobs missed a few series in the first and second quarters after suffering a hip injury, but he has since returned to the field. His healthy will be worth monitoring, but it looks like he was able to avoid a serious injury.
Jacobs has carried the ball 3 times for 20 yards so far tonight, and has 1 catch for 14 yards.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Raiders sign tight end O.J. Howard in free agency March 20th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers joining Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Raiders signing Jimmy Garoppolo to three-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Las Vegas applies franchise tag to Josh Jacobs March 6th, 2023