Jags pull Trevor Lawrence in third quarter of Week 17 blowout; C.J. Beathard in
The Jacksonville Jaguars have pulled quarterback Trevor Lawrence from their Week 17 game against the Houston Texans.
The Jags were easily picking apart the Houston Texans in the first half and early third quarter in Week 17, so the team decided to pull Lawrence from the game while up 28-3 in the third quarter. C.J. Beathard will finish the game out for Jacksonville.
Lawrence helped facilitate plenty of offense in Week 17, but did not find the end zone himself. He'll finish his day with 152 passing yards and an interception.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Jaguars use franchise tag on tight end Evan Engram March 6th, 2023
- NFL reinstates Jaguars receiver Calvin Ridley March 6th, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) will play in Jacksonville's Week 18 matchup January 7th, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) questionable for Jaguars Saturday night January 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (toe) limited on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Jags pull Trevor Lawrence in third quarter of Week 17 blowout; C.J. Beathard in January 1st, 2023