Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17
New York Jets quarterback Chris Streveler is eligible to play in Week 17's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Streveler could make his second appearance this season after the journeyman logged a 53% offensive snap percentage in Week 16. Expect the 27-year old to possibly play a backup role with potential rushing work behind Mike White.
On 15 pass attempts last week, Streveler recorded a 78.6% adjusted completion percentage in addition to 31 scramble yards and 23 rushing yards on designed runs.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023