Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
What It Means:
Dulcich's second straight missed practice puts him on the wrong side of questionable for Week 17's matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Expect Eric Tomlinson to see more snaps if Dulcich is ruled out.
Dulcich's Week 17 FanDuel salary stands at $5,700.
Source: Mike Klis
Recent NFL Player News
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
Recent Denver Broncos Player News
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022