Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP on Wednesday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 17's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watson is dealing with a hip injury that forced him to exit Week 16's win over the Miami Dolphins and will not practice on Wednesday. He is considered 'day-to-day'. A return to practice on Thursday would be an encouraging sign for his availability against Minnesota on Sunday.
The Packers are 3.0-point favorites over the Minnesota Vikings in Week 17. Their implied team total of 25.75 points is the third-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy (elbow) on track to begin throwing in June May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Jordan Love signs one-year extension with Packers May 4th, 2023
- Jets, Packers finalize deal to send Aaron Rodgers to New York April 24th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023